Journal week 9


Related image
This was my last class with the group, what we did was, remember the topics seen with the kahoot games platform, the attendance of the students was minimal therefore it was a bit more personalized class for all. Then we made the game of adverbs expressing the emotions, divided them into two groups and played, they were interested in the questions and they helped each other to answer them in a coherent way.
This was also my third intervention of my innovation plan, this time I took Taylor Swift's blank space song, it was a song that they chose what I did was to look for all the activities that we had previously seen and make them within the song, I saw them quite motivated, they sang and they helped each other.
After the intervention of the innovation plan we decided to do karaoke with songs in English, it was quite motivating for them, because the idea they liked a lot, everyone sang, they looked quite motivated and the class had a very good atmosphere.
To finish I leave a final work, which will be the product of what I learned in class, the theme will be the musical genres that they like the most, we talk about the subject, help them organize and leave everything in order, for when they return from vacation

Comentarios

Entradas populares