Journal week 2

                                                                        Journal week 2 

Image result for students


Today's class was quite dynamic, I started evaluating them by the quizizz application, it was quite effective because they like to interact with this kind of apps, at first I had a bit of confusion because I did not remember where I should find the code that is required to start play, it was a mistake humanly mine and for that reason do not leave the rules clear at the beginning.
Then what I did was a small workshop about progressive past for half an hour, they did very well, at first they were confused but after explaining, they knew how to put the verbs and what they should omit, they did the workshop for 30 minutes and after that, they used 15 minutes to organize the presentations they had for today, give them the necessary feedback and then present them.
I did not manage to finish the planning I had for the class, the presentations were extended and there were even students who did not make their presentation, I have to take more into account the time to do everything planned, but in real time, Sometimes it is not enough. I felt good, everything was fine, and they behaved appropriately.

Comentarios

Entradas populares