Educational Autobiography



Image result for study
All human beings are born with the ability to learn, since we were born, and I, since I was little, I have been understanding the whole world of education little by little, since I started in the garden until today in my university life.
I had a very busy academic life, I studied in many parts of Colombia I went through very good schools and some not so much, from what I saw in the garden I have very few memories like, learn to tie my shoes, and the basic things that every child should to learn.
Then we moved from city to Tolemaida, in that place I made primary school first in a military school, where education was very good and demanding so much so that I failed my first year, from there I knew that my process would be something more careful and not we all learn at the same pace. I had an incredible teacher in first and to this day I remember her, it was one of those teachers who mark you for a lifetime with her charisma and way of teaching.
I did my second grade again in the city of Armenia, after two long years in Tolemaida, I made second in a Japanese school called Zakurayima, it was incredible I learned Japanese and until today I do not forget the most basic parts of that language , in that school I stay for two years, I moved after those two years to the city of Neiva Huila, there I met this place, I made room in the Liceo Tenerife for 6 months, because I did not feel well in the city and I returned to my Armenian city Quindio and I finished fourth, I returned to Neiva I have made fifth, sixth, seventh in the city of monteria eighth, ninth in Bogota and tenth and eleven in the city of Neiva.
During all that academic life that I had, I could highlight that I was and I am pessimistic in mathematics, chemistry, physics, and despite having been in so many places I never found a teacher who really helped me to really understand those subjects, but still I am grateful for The many other things I learned.
I will highlight that during my academic life English was always part of me, since since I was a child my family made me want to learn it and at the beginning and little by little I learned it alone, to the point of today that I take myself to university and I'm close When I graduated, I fell in love with English, and with every teacher I had the opportunity to meet by having taught me such a beautiful language.
We will never stop learning, of that I am completely sure, and it is okay, learning something new every day is incredible and now as a teacher I give my best to be that teacher who will remember for the rest of their lives, sometimes it is not easy, but it is a profession that highlights the learning capacity of human beings and there is nothing more beautiful than motivating something like that.

Comentarios

Entradas populares