Journal week 7


Image result for space

During the class implement the Padlet application, I asked them to make a little story of five lines about their favorite superhero, or some famous person that would call them more attention, and that little story to add some of the modal verbs that we have already seen in the class.
The environment was calm, pass by position giving them feedback, helping them to correct their writings, they worked very well, they were attentive to the indications that I gave them, and they delivered everything in a timely manner, before finishing the class.
Many still have a hard time starting a small story, when I tell them to do it however they want, they have very little imagination, which is why I must always give them an example of how they could do it.
I liked the class, because when I gave indications that they should not use google translator, they took it very seriously, they made their own effort and that is very encouraging because it tells me if they can build small conversations in English.

Comentarios

  1. Writing is one of the most difficult skill to teach to students that are not being prepared to be English language teachers. Therefore, sometimes it gets tedious to teach writing. However, you did well by applying that strategy on your class. I think it is remarkable the fact of enhancing their imagination to rehearse how to write and also to include the vocabulary they have been studying. Really good, I liked the activity, I might steal it from you for one of my classes if you do not mind! ;) Thanks!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares