Journal week 6


Image result for kids

Today's class dealt with the modals verbs, we started with an activity in Kahoot, and then in Quizizz,
there was feedback from the games to give the correct answers and there was also participation
on the part of the students, reading and giving the answers.
Then, we did as a first activity a small workshop on the modals verbs, they had to fill nine
spaces with the correct verbs modals, it was an understandable subject for them, when they did
not understand they approached and they asked me questions and there was no disagreement
with the subject.
To finish the class I decided to do another modals verbs workshop, at first I made a general
explanation and then explained that the workshop consisted of ordering the sentences with
the correct verb modal and adding a coherent ending, practically only they had to
join the sentences to make sense, in this activity if they presented a bit of confusion because it
was a little more complex, and even then they could do it, with some mistakes, which
I could correct at the time and that somehow made the subject fully understood.
I felt good inside the class, it was a quiet class, it was fun, I always try to be a reflective teacher,
who listens to them and helps them understand what they are doing, I like them to behave
well and put music into the class, that has served a lot, motivates them and keeps them calm.
I know that I must change the information of the subjects a bit more accurate, I must have
more confidence in what I teach and I know I can improve more.

Comentarios

Entradas populares