Journal week 5

Jorunal week 5

Image result for candy

Today the class was about comparatives and superlatives, so the first activity was in Quizizz on this vocabulary, every time we handle this platform it's good because I notice that students feel comfortable and I always do a feedback of the vocabulary and what we are there doing, all activities have a purpose, not only is playing by playing, after that, I did an activity on the board that includes the competition of both groups, what they had to do is, write the correct form of adjectives in a way comparative or superlative, each group had its respective column, then the leader of each group had to leave and in 1 minute the most adjectives had and were written in a correct way obtained the points.
This type of activity makes them competitively interested in both learning and winning and they feel motivated and that is very good.
then I showed them on the board 4 sentences that they should transcribe and do, they were also about comparatives and superlatives, little by little they were realizing and ending.

to finish the class we went back to using one of the platforms, this time, it was Kahoot, I used it so that I learned a little more vocabulary about the subject, then I showed them two places, hospitals and construction areas and they had to make a drawing of the sign that most remember and add two sentences using comparative and superlative adjectives, were quite creative and did the sentences correctly, I feel that the class had connection with all activities and on the part of the students there was a very good atmosphere, I also put some music for their good behavior and was very pleased.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Daniela, I have been one of those people who are in agreement with the use of digital platforms for teaching and doing acticities. I consider that those help students to feel comfortable and to have the desire to partocipate without being judge for making mistakes. Furthermore, the fact of playing music while students were working always helps to have a nice atmosphere in the classroom, I used this technique with my little students and they worked very good, they felt comfortable and they performed the activities very well, as I was expecting.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares